One of the most common questions that we get asked is "what nicotine level do i need" Many new users that are taking the plunge and making the switch from tobacco based cigarettes to e cigaretts do not know where to start when it come to the strengh of the e juice and eliquid out there.
The first rule when choosing your e juice strength is to be 100% honest with yourself, It's no good stating that you only smoke 10 cigarettes a day if really you are smoking 30 as no shop or nicotine chart will be able to help you make the right choice.
Once you know the desired strength that you require then the next step if the flavour, This can be a minefield as there are now so many flavours available that most new users start with a traditional tobacco flavour only to realise it's not quite the same as their old cigarette taste, Many then go on to try a vast array of fruit flavours, menthol flavours or some of the drink flavours that are now on the market.
We supply over 45 flavours in the Diamond Mist range that has such a mixture there is always something for everyone, the question is how quick you find the juice that hits your sweet spot.
Check out our flavour range HERE
Please use the table below to see what nicotine level best suits you.
- 0mg Nicotine: This is for users that just want the taste but no nicotine intake, just wish to enjoy the full flavour
- 6mg Nicotine: This is best mg for very light smokers around 5 cigarettes a day
- 12mg Nicotine: This is best mg for users that smoke around 10cigarettes a day
- 18mg Nicotine: This is the most popular strength as it delivers nicotine levels that tend to suit users from 10-20 cigarettes a day
- 24mg Nicotine: This is the best mg for users that smoke around 20 or more cigarettes a day
- 30mg Nicotine: This is the best mg for heavy users that smoke around 40 or more cigarettes a day
- E Juice and E Liquid that contains nicotine is highly addictive and highly toxic.
- Keep away from children, pets and marine life.
- E Juice / E Liquid is only to be used with the correct e cigarette device.
- Keep away from skin and eyes, If contact is made wash immediate and seek immediate medial attention from a professional.
- If swallowed seek immediate medial attention from a professional.
- Do not use E juice or E Liquid if pregnant or breast feeding as this may cause harm to your child.
- Nicotine is a very addictive substance and we advise that it only to be used by persons over the age of 18.